07/04/21

So many eyes on me

Everyday in those 

Places were I’m trying 

To be just another one.

I see so much music and 

Witches in the winds of 

That sound that the music 

Of my streets it’s making me listen. 


I swear my Lord, I don’t want to 

Be a gangster just another human 

That believes in the power of tomorrow.

To heal the pains of my lost kids 

In my city, where the insanity is the 

Music that make their brains believe.


And I’m still going on 

With so many eyes on me,

Little bits of envy and arrogance,

That tried to shoot the Power 

Of Loving and Living,

That Life that I’m more than ready 

To Live with my brothers and sisters. 


That want to living in the Freedom 

And the Peace to keep following our 

Dreams of a United World where 

Respect, Love, Freedom and Knowledge 

Are the rules that are correct in the 

Bottom of our minds, until our ends. 

Sem comentários: